All incomplete and wrongly filled applications for consular services will be returned at the applicant’s cost as this leads to undesirable and avoidable delays. Applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully before submitting them.
The Indian automotive component sector has been growing at a rapid pace since the early 1990s. The Presentation shows the immense potential of the Indian automotive parts industry and its global reach in the context of our fast growing economy. It also shows the advantages of partnership with India in this high-tech manufacturing sector.
On the occasion of India's ITEC Day in Venezuela, please see a Film by Ministry of External Affairs and a Special Presentation on India's ITEC programme prepared by Embassy of India, Caracas
India - Venezuela
- Prime Minister of India
- Invest India
- Indian Council for Cultural Relations
- Federation of Indian Export Organisations
- India Brand Equity Foundation
- Indian Software Product Industry Round Table (iSPIRT)
- Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India
- Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India